I put the pro in procrastination
ITS BEEN A HOUR AND I’M STILL SOOOO ITCHY AND OMFG IT BURNS AND SHIT. FEELIN THE ITCH ALL OVER MY FACE, NECK, CHEST, AND ARMS. FUCK
"you have a great sense of style but your skin is so ugly." "don’t you want to cover up your skin?" "how can you wear a tshirt when your arms are like that?"
i honestly give 0 fucks. i’m not going to let my skin disorder prevent myself from expressing myself through fashion. i’ll wear whatever the fuck i want and if that bothers other people, then that’s their problem. and i shouldn’t be ashamed because i was born like this. also, i know that my skin looks disgusting but ya’ll just have to deal with it.
you know when you try to keep yourself from sounding disappointed and then your voice does the wobbly thing and fuCK
i hate it when u stop being friends w someone or u break up w someone cos uve got all this information about them like at the back of ur mind like their birthday or their favorite game or whatever, and even years later things will come up and you’ll think about that person and its like. oh. and it never really Stops
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.